Effective April 2020
- Your Acceptance of the Terms
- The Services and Users of the Services
Through our Services we offer the community and marketplace for the weddings, meetings, trainings, conferences, and others celebratory important life events. Our Services are only available to business entities and individuals at least 18 years of age who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Users of our Services include individual users such as prospective brides and grooms, newlyweds, wedding guests, people hosting an event, cohabitants of a residence, and expectant parents (collectively, “Members”), and companies and other third parties offering products and services related to weddings or other important life events (collectively, “Vendors”) (all of the foregoing, including Members and Vendors, are referred to collectively, herein as “Users”). Certain areas of the Services may provide a place for Members to interact with Vendors and book services that a Vendor offers.
As a Member, you acknowledge that while we use techniques to help verify the identity of Vendors when they register for memberships or subscriptions on our Services, we cannot and will not guarantee each Vendor’s identity, capabilities, that it has obtained all required permits, licenses or consents, or that it complies with all applicable laws. We do not endorse any particular Vendor nor do we guarantee the quality of their goods or services. You should use our Services as a starting point for identifying organizations that provide the products and services you need, then conduct your own research to ensure the service providers you choose to do business are appropriate for you.
As a Vendor you acknowledge that we will not endorse you or your products or services. We are in no way responsible for assisting you in reaching an agreement with Members. We are not responsible for assisting you in providing goods and services to Members.
- Nondiscrimination Policy
We want all Users to feel welcome and included on our Services. Accordingly, we prohibit discrimination against Users, guests, or Our Representatives (as defined below) based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital, family, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran or citizenship status, age, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, regional, state, or local law. Such discrimination includes, but is not limited to, refusing to provide or accept services or any other conduct that improperly takes into account these characteristics. This prohibition applies to the posting of discriminatory content, such as reviews or forum posts, on the Services. We will, at our discretion, take steps to enforce this policy, up to and including suspending from our Services those Vendors and Members who violate this policy. If you experience discrimination with any Member or Vendor, please contact support at www.elconcilio.net , with the subject “Nondiscrimination Policy,” so we can investigate and take appropriate measures.
We reserve the right to suspend any User’s access to the Services and cancel the contract of any Vendor to violates these rules or who engages in offensive and detrimental behavior, including behavior that shocks, insults, or offends the community and public morals and decency, including through making racist, discriminatory or offensive comments on our properties and elsewhere or by taking actions that would tend to reflect poorly on us.
- Rules for Using the Services
You must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use the Services. In using the Services, you also agree to abide by the rules outlined below.
Users of the Services
As a User of the Services, you expressly agree not to:
- Create an account in another person’s or entity’s name, create more than one account, use another’s account or impersonate another person or entity;
- Use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or the rights of others;
- Restrict or inhibit other Users from using and enjoying the Services;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Services.
- Use the Services to gain competitive intelligence about us, the Services, or any product offered via the Services or to otherwise complete with us or our affiliates, or use information on the Services to create or sell a similar product or information;
If you are a Vendor, you further expressly agree not to:
- Discourage, either through the Services or otherwise, any Member from hiring other Vendors of the Services; or
- “Farm” out Member leads (i.e., taking Member leads provided to you and transferring them to others that are not Vendors of the Services).
We reserve the right to suspend any User’s access to the Services and/or cancel the contract of any User that violates these rules.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and the Limited Parties harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any manner in whole or in part out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to (i) your advertising, provision of or failure to pay for goods or services promoted on the Services; (ii) claims that any of your Submitted Content includes materials owned by third parties without authorization, was defamatory or harassing, or otherwise violated the rights of any third party or (iii) your breach of these Terms, or applicable law, by your or by someone accessing the Services via your account. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you agree to cooperate with us in defending such claims. These indemnification, defense, and hold harmless obligations will survive these Terms and the termination of your use of the Services.
By submitting feedback, you agree that feedback is subject to compliance audit by our Compliance Team at any time. Any feedback item investigated by our Compliance Team may be temporarily or permanently removed.
To protect the integrity of the Rating and Review system, we will only consider removing a feedback item under the following scenarios:
- If feedback posted contains language that is profane, vulgar, and discriminatory or contains adult material.
- If we receive a court order directing us to remove or modify the feedback.
If feedback contains confidential information about another user or references litigation or court proceedings.
- If feedback posted seeks to elicit or solicit any Member’s contact information, such as other Member email addresses, for any non-Services related commercial or business purposes, or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” or “chain letters”
- If we cannot reach the Member who left feedback, or the Member fails to validate that the business was conducted with the Vendor within two months from the date that we first attempt to contact such Member as part of the dispute process.
- If feedback contains personally identifiable information of other members, personnel of Vendors or any other person. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, full names, date of birth, physical addresses, email addresses, credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other identification number provided by a government.
- If required pursuant to the Section entitled “Claims of Copyright Infringement” in these Terms.